THE ALL INDIA SERVICES (MEDICAL ATTENDANCE) RULES, 1954
List showing the Names of Institutions recognised for the purpose of Medical Treatment of Members of the All India Services and their Families suffering from Poliomyelitis.
1. Government General Hospital, Madras.
2. Government Stanley Hospital, Madras.
3. J. J. Hospital, Bombay.
4. B. J. Hospital for Children, Bombay.
5. Bal Jerbia Wadia Hospital for Children, Parel, Bombay.
6. Chittaranjan Seva Sadan, Calcutta.
7. Presidency General Hospital, Calcutta.
8. Nil Ratan Sarkar Medical College Hospital, Calcutta.
9. R. G. Kar Medical College Hospital, Calcutta.
10. Fraser Hospital, Burdwan.
11. Medical College Hospital, Calcutta.
12. Victoria Jubilee Hospital, Amritsar.
13. Medical College Hospital, Nagpur.
14. Sarojini Naidu Hospital, Agra.
15. G. M. and Association Hospital, Lucknow.
16. A. M. C. Hospital, Dibrugarh.
17. Medical College Hospital, Patna.
18. Medical College Hospital, Darbhanga.
19. J. A. Hospital, Lashkar (Gwalior).
20. M. T. Hospital, Indore.
21. B. C. Roy Polio Clinic Hospital, Calcutta.
[G.I., M.H.A. letter No. 61/3/59-AIS (I), dated 24th December, 1959, read letter No. 7/14/61-AIS(III), dated 31st August, 1961.]