THE ALL INDIA SERVICES (MEDICAL ATTENDANCE) RULES, 1954
List showing the Names of Hospitals recognised for the purpose of medical Treatment of Members of the All India Services and their families suffering from Cancer:
I. Hospitals for Men and Women (General):
1. District Civil Hospital, Simla.
2. Victoria Jubilee Hospital, Amritsar
3. Memorial Hospital, Ludhiana.
4. King George Hospital, Visakapattanam.
5. Government General Hospital, Madras.
6. Government Stanley Hospital, Madras.
7. Assam Medical College Hospital, Dibrugarh.
8. Welsh Mission Hospital, Shillong.
9. Patna Medical College Hospital, Patna.
10. Medical College Hospital, Calcutta.
11. Chittaranjan Cancer Hospital, Calcutta.
12. R. C. B. Medical College Hospital, Cuttack.
13. Sarojini Naidu Hospital, Agra.
14. Tata Memorial Hospital, Bombay.
15. Miraj Medical Centre, Miraj (Bombay).
16. Seth Vedilal Sarabhai General Hospital, Ahmedabad.
17. Cancer Institute, Madras.
18. Irwin Hospital, New Delhi.
II. Hospitals for Women and Children only:
1. Lady Reading Hospital, Simla.
2. Government Hospital for Women and Children, Madras.
3. Chittaranjan Seva Sadan, Calcutta.
4. Lady Hardling Medical College Hospital, New Delhi.
III. Hospitals for Men, Women and Children:
1. General Hospital, Trivandrum.
2. S. M. S. Hospital, Jaipur.
3. M. G. Hospital, Jodhpur.
4. Osmania General Hospital, Hyderabad Deccan.
5. Sir Takhatsinghji Hospital, Bhavanagar.
6. J. A. Hospital, Lashkar, (Gwalior).
7. M. T. Hospital, Indore.
8. Irwin Hospital, Jamnagar.
[G.I., M.H.A. letter No. 61/3/59-AIS (I), dated 24th December, 1959, read letter No. 7/14/61-AIS(III), dated 31st August, 1961.]